Friday, August 13, 2010

Black sun of start point

I begin this blog after not sleeping because of serial and speed nightmare which envade my dream whil my pretty wife is asleep oh her dental pain. I am a novelist, literary theorician, painter and translator in Iran. I am under influence of Lacan, Deleuze, Derrida and Hegel. I want to contemplate postmodern subjectivization with help of horror movie, Dark literature, and Rock music especially Dylon and Lou Reed. So, wait to see what i'll write. Please forgive my English mistakes. for the first post, I comment Listening some albumes of Lou Reed, watching Wilhelm Dekooning's paintings and "Texas chainsow massacre" and "Devil's reject" of Rob Zombie.

after all, I live in the town of cats, Tehran. I love my wife so so crazy-some. I love my 10-year-old daughter so so much. I am a 33-year-old abd my wife is 5 years younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment