Friday, August 13, 2010

some poems whose titles are jouissance

1


All ships come there to break down

The captain is a junky all and all be known

"That is the reason here I am" said the man

And we all are sailing to the rock of death



Every street has a monster in its corner

I said "hey man you can not stand by your feet"

There is a monster in each corner

They have no difference, no similarity

And they all dead ringers

"I want to be swallowed by this one" said the man

And all are walking to the mouth of death



I wanna say "beware boy!

"This girl has a lethal beauty

"You'll crawl to her bed and will captive her in your vain

"Then you'll be her slave

"While the bed will be firin' before your pa and ma"

And I am going to salute this sweet hero of death.







2)

Some men call you evil's powder

And you know they're too brave to come up the tower

It is clear they miss your cover



You can warm up my bones like a Caribbean sun

Even I bleed or have no gun

You show me your job

And it is fine, so lovely, evil and so fine

Your arms stronger than the burden of hard times

I feel you laugh and laugh hogging all flesh of mine



Some men call you cosmos-killer

Some say you have so many unfinished mines

Some women try hard to imitate your indifferent power

And you laugh so high coz you hate the joker



Come on my dear, my sharp pain-killer

My fatal femme, my speed, life and lock

My luck, blood, home and ground

I've torn all ropes coz I've felt your touch.



3)

In the nights

When the candles gone

Where all eyes sore

Winter eats close stars

Sun milled to dust

Feet turned to stone

It is the spell of nights

Cocaine nights or angel's dust



In the nights

Ropes stretch tight

Necks forget their right

"Hey I found something", say pa

"Sucker, that my rotten body", replies son, "needs no savior".

It is the spell of nights

Spreads winter to the deep depth of souls.



4)

This is the sun in the sky

Rising with a cow's eye

Over the table, glasses are tremblin'

Sheets replace ghosts, demons gamblin'

Go, go out of this maze

Far from light's blade

No comments:

Post a Comment