Monday, September 24, 2012

Of Crazy Feelings

-->
A song
About Lou and Bob





Hey man, some call me the calm man
Some know me with no name
I know every drug to take
I know many tales to tell
I know you as when you were a great man
You did whatever you want
You killed every policeman in the bank once you rubbed
You sung every song that came in your mind
And I do not know you as you bend before the ladies and the bankers
And when you kiss at the Pop’s hand, I break to tears
Remember man, sing one more song, and come on your feet of pride
No, no, you are god, show them your anger and stand up
Come on, come on your feet of pride
Remember, you set fire on the universities which learnt nothing of you, man
You were no one’s easy meat and never broken on your knee
You were the god and its prophet
You are the first great man I’ve ever seen
Come on your feet again
Spit on the medallions and their pamphlets
Their book is wrong even says of your songs and your friends
They hide their knives behind their smiles
Cut their hearts with your blade before they can run
Burn down their castle before they can show each rooms of it
They call me the calm man but I kill every lady who cannot spell my name
Come back man, come back to your glory days
Come back on your feet again
Show them how to be a man and have a name

No comments:

Post a Comment